Useful Links

Independent School System 

Independent School Inspection Reports (Senior & Junior) from the Independent Schools Inspectorate ( for ISC schools in England; for schools in Scotland check HMIe Inspectorate (; in Wales the Estyn Inspectorate (; and in Northern Ireland the DENI Inspectorate (

Common Entrance (CE) Sample papers, dates etc. (

CURRICULUM (Secondary schools)
Curriculum The QCA (Qualifications and Curriculum Agency) is the government agency responsible for maintaining and developing the national curriculum and associated assessments, tests and examinations in England ( In Scotland, the Scottish Qualifications Authority ( chr(9)
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) for 14-16 year olds offered by Cambridge University International Examinations ( and Edexcel (
International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme, schools etc (
Gifted Children Advice and information for parents from the National Association for Gifted Children (
Dyslexia Advice & information from British Dyslexia Association ( Assessment, training etc from Dyslexia Action (
Dyspraxia Support for children and families from the Dyspraxia Foundation (
To identify, locate and contact national and local government departments responsible for schools in −
England: Department for Children, Schools & Families (
Wales: Welsh Assembly Government (
Scotland: Scottish Government (
Northern Ireland: Department of Education NI (